Let’s Go Robotics Biotech Robot Automation
Let’s Go Robotics is a manufacturer of life sciences automation, system integration, and custom engineering.
One of my business professors was on the board of directors for LGR. They recommended doing an internship here. The company was really small, so I ended up being the project manager for a newly developed biomedical robot.
- In a small business you end up needing to learn multiple specialties.
- Cold calling is always a difficult proposition
- I assembled many of the mechanical compenents and soldered several of the electrical components.
- I created a marketing campaign utilizing email, cold calls, business to business outreach, and social media.
- A video below shows off some of the equipment we produced.