America First Credit Union is a is the 6th largest credit union in the US with their headquarters in Utah. I performed a competitive analysis on their website with special attention to the loans, navigation, and calculators. We also had some user testing results we wanted to validate against competitor sites.
- Mortgage starting pages needed to use more appropriate diction for users, provide current mortgage rates for easy estimates, and have a mortgage home button to provide easy access.
- Mortgage calculators need to allow quick value changes, real time results, comparison abilities, and a call to action for the next step.
- Loan consultant pages need a FAQ, allow users to save, inform users no personal information is required, and have advanced options for expert users.
- Mortgage application pages need to keep the form above the fold, inform users of the expected time to complete, and provide task descriptions.
- Home equity pages need to have highly visible calls to action, break up the form into related parts, and inform users how long the process will take before starting.
- Auto loan pages need to keep navigation consistent, inform users how long the process will take, and make the text easier to read by using bullets or similar functionality.