ACE Continuing Education Redesign
American Council on Exercise is a nonprofit fitness education, certification, and training company.
ACE provides initial certifications as well as continuing education to maintain certifications. I worked on a project to update their continuing education website.
- ACE needed a method to highlight certain courses without pushing the others too far out of the limelight.
- ACE wanted to improve their position as a leading continuing education provider.
- There needed to be more attention devoted to how live events were handled.
- Needed to develop a system for ranking their courses in the search results to allow for priority ranking.
- I started off by creating a sitemap to determine their current layout. This helped identifiy duplicates, dead ends, and their current flow. It is depicted below.
- I then wireframed out the content paying special attention to their promoted courses, search requirements, and emphasis on becoming one of their premium members.