Telephone pictionary is a simple game that could be turned into a mobile came pretty seamlessly due to its asynchronous nature. The prototype has been started using a pretty neat tool called JUSTINMIND. I actually have been finding this to be on par with Visio, possibly better. There’s a free version you should check out if you’re looking for a new wireframing tool. There linking system is robust and there is quite a bit of functionality available, not to mention being able to test on your prototype directly on a phone.
I will teach you how to play in a few quick steps.
- Make some friends that are creative, fun, and will hang out with you.
- Get these friends together.
- Create pieces of paper that are approximately 2in. x 3in.
- Create a stack of paper for each person that is going to play that contains that many pieces of paper.
- For example if 5 people are playing, you will need 5 stacks of 5 pieces of paper
- Pass each friend a writing implement.
- On the first piece of paper write something, ideally witty.
- Pass the entire stack to your neighbor on a predetermined side.
- Look at the top of the stack that has your neighbors writing, then move that piece of paper to the bottom.
- Draw what was written on the blank piece of paper.
- Pass the stack to your neighbor again in the same direction.
- Look at the drawing, then move that piece of paper to the bottom.
- Write what the drawing was.
- Continue repeating in an alternating fashion until you are done.
- Download our app once we have finished.